1. MONDAY: Ramen! The girls both wanted ramen for lunch today, so I said, oh, ok. They don't eat it very often, but do love it so. Made it with an egg and only half the seasoning packet so it's that no horrible. lol. Along with the ramen, Little Sis had sugar snap peas, grapes, Peeled Snacks Apple clusters, Pretzel Crisps with a cheese stick and Dark Chocolate Milano cookies in our Thermos Funtainer, LunchBots Quad and Blue Avocado reusable snack bag.
2. TUESDAY: Both wanted cheese and cracker luncheables. Sweet! So easy! This time they wanted it "neat", so here it is our Easylunchbox with crackers, cheese, ham and salami, sugar snap peas with ranch, watermelon, Veggie Straws and Gripz for a treat.
3. WEDNESDAY: Sandwiches were what the girls wanted and sandwiches are what they got. Ham, cheese, salami for Little Sis on Nature's Own butter bread, with grapes, carrots and sugar snap peas with ranch, Pringles, homemade chocolate chip banana bread and Chips Ahoy for a treat in our Fit & Fresh lunch box.
4. THURSDAY: Today the girls were in the mood for pasta with butter, bacon and parmesan cheese. Left the lid on today to keep the heat in. Served with strawberries, beef jerky for a little extra protein, canned carrots, White Cheddar Cheez-Its and graham crackers with dark chocolate chips. In our LunchBots Quad, Thermos Funtainer and Blue Avocado reusable snack bag.
5. FRIDAY: Pizza Lunchables with toasted whole wheat English muffins, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni for Big Sis, fresh mushrooms for Little Sis. Carrot chips and ranch, Pita Chips with Laughing Cow Cheese and a Clif Kids' Protein Bar rounded out the lunches.
Applegate for providing natural (and organic varieties, too) nitrate-free yet oh-so-convenient pre-packaged deli meats. Check out my FB post professing my love for them: FB post professing my love for Applegate :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)