The girls requested a bagel sandwich lunch last week. After years and years of whole wheat breads, Big Sis is starting to slowly revolt, so here's me throwing her a bone every once in a while. Enjoy your plain white mini bagels, Big Sis! Without further ado, Heeeeeere's lunch! :)
* "Here's Lunch" is a series of lunch posts for those days when I really don't have more to say than "Here's lunch". :)
- Thomas' Plain Mini Bagels (at least they don't have High Fructose Corn Syrup!) and cream cheese sandwiches
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Banana Bread cubes using the same Betty Crocker's Banana Bread Recipe I've been using for over 20 years!
- Sunmaid Raisins for Big Sis and strawberries for Little Sis (thank goodness at least one of my kids LOVE fruit!)
- Organic broccoli florets and organic baby carrots w/ a side of ranch dressing
- Lofthouse-style Homemade Flower (and Star) Cookies (Yay! No nut contaminants for my nut-allergic sweeties!) straight out of the freezer where I keep some to have healthier lunch treats on-hand and perfectly thawed by lunch!
Oooh! I'm currently running a giveaway to win a set of Easy Lunchboxes and a cooler, so be sure to enter here: Giveaway Post or just click on the pic below. Giveaway ends at midnight on 7/30/13. Good luck! :)
EasyLunchBoxes - love my ELB's!!
My favorite Bento supplier @ All Things For Sale. Just click on the pix to view/purchase now via affiliate links! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)