This year in particular, I've had to learn that it's OK if I don't bake 6 different goodies to give to teachers, neighbors and friends - that's what stores are for. My sanity is much more important. It's OK if my tree still isn't decorated. It's up, has 3/4 of the lights on them and the rest will come in time. It's OK if I have barely even thought about Christmas cards yet - they're more fun to get in January, anyway! It's OK if my house is a mess and unorganized when my family and friends come to visit. They will still love me even if it's not perfect. As long as I remember to stop and take a breath here and there and appreciate the important things in life, it's all good. :) Because in the end, it's all about the time you spend with your family and friends.
With that, this year's lunch I made for the Ho Ho Holiday Blog Hop, brought to you by my fellow Bento Bloggers and Friends, is all about simple yet fun and healthy. Here's Santa chillin' with his elves. It took all of 10 minutes to make! :)
- 3-D Santa sandwich made using Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread with Applegate American cheese and oven roasted turkey
- Utz Holiday Pretzels - made in a peanut/tree nut-free facility!
- Carrot Sticks with a side of Marzetti's Simply Dressed Ranch Dressing
- Yogurt snowman using Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy Whole Milk French Vanilla Yogurt, mini Ghirardelli chocolate chips and a sliver of carrot (hope the girls will forgive me!)
- Dried Organic Cranberries from Trader Joe's
- 2 Keebler's E.L.Fudge Butter Sandwich Cookies with Fudge Creme Filling
My favorite Bento supplier @ All Things For Sale. Just click on the pix to view/purchase now! :)
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used on this blog. :)