When I was a little girl, one of my all-time favorite stuffed animals was my little Koala bear named Frankie. I can't remember when I got him or who gave him to me, but I do remember that I loved him so. Frankie and I were inseparable and I loved everything about him. His cute tufts of ear fur I loved combing (it was the only combable thing on him), his short little stubby arms that stuck out just enough to twirl him around by, his cute little (big) nose I loved giving kisses to and his perfect size to cuddle with. Unlike kids today with their Build-a-Bears and their fifty zillion outfits, I had one change of clothes for Frankie: a yellow nightgown and matching nightcap that my dear grandma made for him. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world that my koala bear Frankie had PJs he could change into as I changed into mine at night.
You can imagine my delight when I ran across this book not long after Big Sis was born: "Daddy Cuddles" by Anne Gutman and Georg Hallensleben. What a precious combo Daddy-Baby make and you throw koalas in the mix and I'm just "awwwwwww"in' away.
So meet Frankie and his little Joey:
In this lunch:
- Frankie & Joey sandwiches: Ham (Applegate Organics Ham of course!) and meunster cheese sandwich w/ 'tufts' of shredded mozzarella cheese cut using the new CuteZCute cutter and a mini bear cutter from Allthingsforsale.
- Rolds Golds pretzel sticks (nut-free!) tree w/ carrot chips and baby spinach leaves.
- MOMables Homemade Oreo Cookie w/ a marshmallow on top.
- Raspberries and blueberries w/ a cute little koala pick from Allthingsforsale.
- All packed in my handy dandy EasyLunchBox - Just love it!
EasyLunchBoxes - love my ELB's!!
My favorite Bento supplier @ All Things For Sale. It's where I got this CuteZCute cutter and picks. Just click on the pix to view/purchase now! :)
Applegate for providing organic nitrate-free yet oh-so-convenient pre-packaged deli meats. Check out my FB post professing my love for them: FB post professing my love for Applegate :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment or joining my blog in the top right corner - the more the merrier! :)
Now it's time to hop on over to see what FoodFamilyFun has in store for you! Just click on the blog hop button below. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! :)