Heeeeeere's lunch! :) Little Sis loves a good breakfast burrito - for breakfast or lunch! This was per request. And FYI: this lunch was super quick to make, especially when you keep cooked bacon in the freezer. Just crumble it up frozen and toss is in the pan as your frying your egg. Easy peasy!
- Breakfast burrito w/ eggs, shredded cheese and crumbled bacon
- Doctor Yum's Homemade Granola "Bar"
- Archer Farms Raspberry Lemonade Fruit Stick (called Simply Balanced now)
- Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies
- Fresh strawberries and pineapple
EasyLunchBoxes - love my ELB's!!
My favorite Bento supplier @ All Things For Sale. Just click on the pix to view/purchase now via affiliate links! :)
MOMables - for sharing so many delicious and healthy recipes with us!
DoctorYum - for sharing so many healthy and delicious recipes with us!
Annie's Homegrown for so many delicious and wholesome foods I love feeding my girls.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)