Happy St. Patrick's Day! Little Sis is like 0% Irish but she still wanted a lunch to commemorate the day. She knows way more about the day than I do thanks to one of her homework readings last week, so that's good enough for me! Here ya go, girl!
- Spinach wrap with ham, muenster cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado with Ranch dressing.
- Organic vanilla yogurt with sugar sprinkles and chocolate chips
- Sugar snap peas with ranch dressing
- Sour cream Pringles
- Rainbow fruit with strawberries, pineapple, kiwi and blueberries
And Big Sis gets one, too! Her's just isn't as big. lol.
- Spinach wrap with turkey, American cheese, lettuce and mayo.
- Sugar snap peas with hummus
- Veggie Straws
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)