These lunches were made back in January, right after the holidays and just before they were getting ready to track out. As you can see, I was ready for a break (because the holidays, though they were fun, were not a break - lol) and just doing what I needed to get by. Well, these lunches were at least what the girls requested and took less than 10 minutes to throw together in the mornings. I don't quite remember why the were so few, because we did have a solid 3 weeks of school, but either I didn't have time to take pix in the morning, lighting was poor in the mornings (it did rain a lot during this time!) and/or I was just being lazy. haha. My guess it was just much of the same... bagels, pizzas, sandwiches. Yaaaaawwwwwwn. (omg. I just made myself yawn for real!)
Here's what they did get:
1. Little Bambino Frozen Pizza from Trader Joe's with popcorn, pretzel crisps, a cheese stick and orange and a rolo pretzel that Auntie Cat made us.
2. Bagel and cream cheese sandwich. Rolo pretzel thingies, strawberries, cheeze its and beef jerky in the reusable pouch.
3. Ham and cheese sandwich with rolo pretzel thingies, sugar snap peas, strawberries and cheetos.
4. It's Little Sis' Birthday! And guess what she requested? A bagel sandwich. lol. Of course I obliged. With strawberries, sugar snap peas, 1 rolo pretzel thingy, Fudge Stripe cookie and cheetos.
5. Ham, salami and cheese hoagie with pretzel crisps, a cheese stick, sugar snap peas, cantaloupe and some cookies.
6. Whoa, another bagel and cheese sandwich! Carrots, grapes, chocolate chip cookies and Sensible Portions' Veggie Chips (which look just like pringles)!
7. And lastly, another ham, cheese and LETTUCE sandwich on hamburger bun with carrots, grapes, pringles and Fudge Stripes.
Well, after 3 weeks of track out bliss, the girls are heading back to school on Monday. Hoping to get my mojo back and pack some more interesting lunches! Wish me luck! :)
Just made a load of these Slow Cooker Meatballs using Ragu. I think I'm gonna try to work their way into a lunch this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)