It's ALMOST the end of the year and I'm trying to sneak in a couple posts I want to get done before the new year begins! Here are a bunch of lunches from Weeks 17-18, in no particular order. It's been a crazy end of the year between winter band concerts, indoor soccer tournaments, visits from family, our outdoor living project, school parties and holiday gift giving to teachers and neighbors, lunches have been made but kept very simple and quick. I'm SO glad to be on break from it all! Hope you have been enjoying your holidays - I know I have! :)
1. Frozen Pizza with pretzel crisps, grapes, grape tomatoes, cheese stick and Little Bites.
2. Big Sis had her first winter band concert as a 6th grader so I couldn't resist packing the girls this flat toasted ham and cheese sandwich round in honor of it, along with veggie straws, strawberries (for one), carrots with ranch and Candy Cane Milanos.
3. Mac and Cheese, per Little Sis' request, with tomatoes and cute mini mozzarella balls with balsamic vinegar and olive oil on the side, white cheddar popcorn, Peeled Snacks Apple Clusters and Pepperidge Farms Candy Cane Milanos.
4. Another lunch by request. Luckily it was like the easiest one of all: bagel and cream cheese sandwich with cuties, beef jerky, protein bar, Cheetos and Pepperidge Farms Candy Cane Milanos.
5. Off we went to Little Sis' indoor soccer tourney in Virginia Beach, so this is the lunch she got on her half day since we had to leave early. Pizza lunchables on a whole wheat english muffin, grapes, cheese balls and Pepperidge Farms Ginger Breadmen.
6. So here we are, getting ready to go on a road trip to the tourney. Gotta pack snacks because even though the ate lunch, they WILL get hungry. Here's mine, nestled on a bed of yarn and scarf I was working on for Little Sis. Even the hubby got one! Hummus with carrots and sugar snap peas, crackers and marbled cheese.
7. OMG. It was nearly Christmas break and I don't think I had packed them a single holiday lunch!H Here's a really simple ham and cheese sandwich, jazzed up with some color coordinating items and fun holiday picks. Oh, and can't forget Nana's Christmas Cookies! Thank goodness for Nana's Christmas Cookies!!! Also served: veggie straws, chocolate chip granola bar, carrots and hummus and berry applesauce.
8. Here's one I forgot to even include in the round-up collage. Oh well. Little Sis requested her favorite pasta with butter, bacon and parmesan cheese today. That she got with cheese and crackers, strawberries, carrots and ranch and a yummy chocolate chip cookie.
9. And last but NOT least, Star Wars lunch!! Star Wars turkey, salami and cheese sandwiches with Cheetos, strawberries skewered by light saber picks and Star Wars fruit snacks. May the force be with you!
Here are a couple pix of the movie-goers and my brother who made a special trip down here JUST to watch The Force Awakens with his little nieces. How awesome was that?!?!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)