Well, another 3 weeks have somehow gone by since my last round up of lunches. Between tracking out and in, and Thanksgiving, the weeks have been short and pretty broken up, so here's a collection of the past 3 weeks, in the order in which they were created. :)
1. 1st day back from track-in lunch. This lunch first made its appearance in my Yummy Kawaii Bento Book Review, so just click on the link or the pic to see more details.
2. Chicken sandwich on hot dog bun with ketchup in the squeeze bottle, carrots and ranch, grapes, Pringles and Little Bites for a treat.
3. Little Sis' Ham, salami and cheese Flower Sandwich with goldfish, grapes, protein bar, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a different squeeze tube and Little Bites once again for a treat.
4. Big Sis' bagel and cream cheese lunch with frozen edamame (thawed by lunch), pretzels, applesauce and a protein bar. Note: no treat is usually included with Big Sis' lunches so she can concentrate on her lunch. She gets her treat when she gets home. :)
5. Cheese and cracker lunchables with strawberries, frozen edamame, protein bar and 2 Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies for a treat.
6. Big Sis' turkey, cheese, lettuce and mayo lunch with carrots, sugar snap peas and hummus, Halloween pretzels I'm STILL trying to use up and freeze-dried apples.
7. Little Sis Happy Hump Day BLT lunch. It was also "piano lessons and 1st basketball team practice ever" day for her so I threw together a lunch to go along with it. Accompanied by carrots and one sugar snap pea with hummus, pretzels, a cheese stick, her newly rediscovered love of mandarin oranges and 2 Chewy chips ahoy cookies.
8. Little Sis requested mac and cheese today, so here it is with beef jerky for a little added protein (nevermind the salt!), goldfish, grape tomatoes and 2 chocolate chip cookies.
9. English muffin pizza lunchabes with mushrooms, grape tomatoes, veggie sticks, granola bar, mandarin oranges and Little Bites for Little Sis.
10. Mini pizzas from Trader Joe's, carrots and ranch, strawberries, veggie sticks and Little Bites.
11. Thanksgiving Turkey-shaped Rueben lunch with turkey-shaped mac and cheese. Click on the link or pic for more details!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)