Oh my goodness, it's been a crazy couple months between this and that and that and this. We've had a blast between a kid-free trip to Austin with friends followed up by 3 consecutive weekends of visits from friends and family and then all sorts of soccer and holiday fun in between, plus some other stuff I've already forgotten. lol. Haven't had a chance to blog anything lately, but the girls are tracked out now and are spending a little time with Nana so I'm taking this chance to post a bunch of lunches all at once! :) Hope life's been treatin' you well!
I'm not entirely sure I even remember what some of these were, but here goes nuthin', in order of date made, this I know. :)
2. Ham, salami and cheese mini sub on hot dog bun with mini pretzel crisps and a cheese stick, carrot sticks and ranch, Pringles, grapes and cookies in my BlueAvocado reusable snack bag.
3. Another sandwich, with turkey and cheese, carrot sticks with ranch, blueberries, Cheetos and Little Bites.
4. Trader Joe's Little Bambinos frozen pizza with frozen organic edamame, pringles, apple juice, tomatoes and mozzarella with a olive oil/balsamic vinegar mixture in the tube, and some treat I can't quite decipher in my BlueAvocado Reusable snack bag. Sorry guys!
5. Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, mini pretzel crisps with a cheese stick, applesauce, protein bar and 3 carrot sticks. lol.
6. Meatballs and pasta with parmesan cheese to top, along with goldfish crackers, grapes, carrots and sugar snap peas with ranch and a store-bought nut-free pumpkin cookie that Little Sis was so happy to find!
7. Ham and cheese sliders with halloween pretzels, annie's cheddar bunnies, carrots and sugar snap peas with ranch, strawberries and aforementioned pumpkin cookie.
8. Pizza Lunchables with whole wheat english muffin and a mini salad on the side that the girls devoured. Sweet! Big Sis' and Little Sis' both shown.
9. ANOTHER sandwich, this time on the girls' favorite italian bread that Nana brought over for them. Krispy Kreme Pumpkin mini crueller for a treat!
10. Sharp cheddar cheese and crackers with ham and salami, grape tomatoes and chips ahoy cookies for a treat.
11. Hamburger bun sandwich with doritos and homemade decorate-your-own bat sugar cookies as a treat.
12. Pasta with red sauce, sharp cheddar cheese and crackers, cheese puffs, carrots and strawberries.
13. Homemade whole wheat english muffin pizzas with doritos on the side along with carrots, cantaloupe, applesauce and Annies Fruit snacks for a treat.
OMG. So many sandwiches. Sorry! But Yay! I'm done! Woo hoo!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)