Went shopping at AllThingsForSale and got this cute little sandwich cutter! It makes squarish uncrustables - how cool is that?!?
- Fruit kebabs of blueberries and cantaloupe
- Veggie Sticks - Snyder's EatSmart Naturals Garden Veggie Sticks - my girls love them AND they are lower in sodium than so many of the other brands out there
- Uncrustable: Nature's Own Whole Wheat Bread stuffed w/ diced up meunster cheese, Applegate Organics Turkey Breast, Spinach, Trader Joe's Organic Broccoli slaw & matchstick carrots
- Gummy Bears: Trader Joe's Gummy Bears Soft Candy Made with real fruit and vegetable extracts (no artificial flavors or preservatives)
- And HOMEMADE Cheese-Its!!!
I initially tried out this cutter to make a PB&J for Big Sis and she came home so excited - MOMMY!! Your sandwich was just like the uncrustables they sell in school!
Only thing to note is that the bread I use is a wee too small for this cutter. Phooey! But no worries, I made it still work by first lining up the bottom crust w/ the cutter guides, then did a flip-turn and lined the top crust along the guide to finish it off. Worked like a charm!
EasyLunchBoxes - love my ELB's & Little Dippers!!
My favorite Bento supplier @ All Things For Sale. It's where I got this cute sammie cutter and flower picks:
Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to make my day by leaving me a comment, joining my blog in the top right corner or liking my on Facebook at MyEpicureanAdventures - the more the merrier! :)
Christine, aka happyvballgirl :)
Here are some affiliate links to the products I love and use on a daily basis. Well, I don't use ALL of them everyday but I do use at least 3 every day... you know what I mean! :) Feel free to ask me about any of 'em!
Any purchases made through these links earns me a little extra cash to support my bento habit, which my hubby would really appreciate. haha! So thank you!!! if you choose to use any of 'em! :)
Items used in this post:
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used on this blog. :)